Thursday, February 28, 2008

Long time no see!

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on for about 2 months now. My Bad.....no excuses I just forget. I guess we have been busy. We just went to Memphis to celebrate Mike's mom's big 60. We are going back in 2 weeks for his brothers wedding and then again 4 weeks after for another brothers wedding. WOW thats a lot of airport. Oh well it is fun to go there and see everyone so now we have reason. We have also been busy at work and everything but I guess thats about it. EXCITING!!! I am going to try to remember to keep up my page updated for the few that look at it. :)

6 comments:

Maegan said...

Just wanted to say hello! Cute pictures, you guys did a good job on your house.

Christina P. said...

I can't figure out what your email is. Mine is Christina_palmer15@hotmail.com. My # is 229-1997. Love ya!!

Marisa and Donald Mayall said...

Love your blog. The pictures are super cute and still can't believe the difference in your house. You need to come decorate mine! See you in a couple of weeks!!

Unknown said...

Fun to go and see everyone? LIAR! LOL Missed y'all in Paris! Plan a trip to Cabo - we need a reason to go! :)

[BrookeO] said...

Hey you!
I love checking your blog to see what you are up to! BUT you DO NEED TO UPDATE GIRL!!!!!!

russandkatie said...

Hey, remember me??? I love checking out your blog!